{PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland {PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland

lol, nice.

now i recognize point seclusion. I've watched a few of your flashes. I'd like to oin up. I'm already registered, just need flash.

DPlato responds:

i sent u it just now

Crazy Laws: Kansas Crazy Laws: Kansas

Didja know that it's illegal to carry

ice cream in your back pocket in Kentucky? ROFLMAO, I don't know why, all I know is that it's still in the book, regaurdless of whether it is still used or not. Oh, and in Pocatello, Idaho, it's illegal to frown. In Rexburg, Idaho, it's illegal to cuss in front of women or children.

C&C Mishaps #1 C&C Mishaps #1

You know, for a 12-year-old...

That wasn't half bad, man. While I have never PLAYED C&C, I have heard enough about it to know what's going on. I'm really glad you bothered to lower your voice. Most kids would just babble in their chipmunk-like voice and expect it to look professional. Props, man. Keep working. You have potential.

End It End It

Right on.

Fuck clock crew! End Clock Day!

End It 2 End It 2

Agreed.

In fact, end Clock Crew, period! Those fuckers think they're funny? I've never found them even remotely entertaining.

crapflash responds:

exactly right

Damnation Full Intro Damnation Full Intro

FUCKING AMAZING

The entire thing was great. I like how you not only created an alternate, interactive take on the original game, but you created an entire storyline to go with it. I just have one question: Why did you use Duke Nukem's "Kicking ass and chewing bubblegum" line? It worked, you pulled it off, but why?

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

700th review!!!!

Great vid, man. All of your vids are AWESOME!

Quest for Sarah Connor Quest for Sarah Connor

OMG! LOL!

THAT WAS SO COOL! HEY, WAS THAT LAST SONG "THE ROAD TO HELL?"

ScottishAdam responds:

Ye the last song was road to hell. I like to choose good tunes for my flashes ;)

Robotnik vs. Bowser Robotnik vs. Bowser

ur a prodegy

'nuff said

Sonic Hedgehog Nutshell Sonic Hedgehog Nutshell

OMFG!!!

DUDE, NICE JOB! I LOVED THE END, "AND THEN HE WENT AND HAD A MARGARITA!" MAKE MORE, LIKE MARIO IN A NUTSHELL, OR MORTAL KOMBAT IN A NUTSHELL!