{PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland {PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland

lol, nice.

now i recognize point seclusion. I've watched a few of your flashes. I'd like to oin up. I'm already registered, just need flash.

DPlato responds:

i sent u it just now

Crazy Laws: Kansas Crazy Laws: Kansas

Didja know that it's illegal to carry

ice cream in your back pocket in Kentucky? ROFLMAO, I don't know why, all I know is that it's still in the book, regaurdless of whether it is still used or not. Oh, and in Pocatello, Idaho, it's illegal to frown. In Rexburg, Idaho, it's illegal to cuss in front of women or children.

C&C Mishaps #1 C&C Mishaps #1

You know, for a 12-year-old...

That wasn't half bad, man. While I have never PLAYED C&C, I have heard enough about it to know what's going on. I'm really glad you bothered to lower your voice. Most kids would just babble in their chipmunk-like voice and expect it to look professional. Props, man. Keep working. You have potential.

The Clicking Challenge The Clicking Challenge

I scored 476.

But, seeing as it's still kinda weak, I give it a 5/10. I gave it a 5/5 on the rating thing over there<. Anyway, it was pretty cool. I kinda cheated. I double tapped it with both hands. Then again, nowhere does it say that I can't.

Mario Bros Flash (beta 1) Mario Bros Flash (beta 1)

Not bad.

A few bugs, and it was a little slow, but hey, I see some potential. Keep going, man.

Pico's School Pico's School

Lol, I used to get in so much trouble for...

playing this game. But, I played anyway. This was like my favorite game. I played it over and over. I've beaten it countless times, but it's always like a new experience playing it again. An instant NG classic, man. Thanks for taking the time to make this somewhat questionable, yet irrisitably addictive game.